Tuesday, January 1, 2013

Christmas in Review...And Some Other Stuff


The highlights of my
Christmas swag.
I'll just say here that I hope everyone had a jolly good holiday season. I traveled back to the 217 for a few days... it's a good 8 hour drive straight down I-70, but I kind of enjoy it in a weird way. It was the first really good Christmas we've had in years. I wanted a Mr Blobby plush more than anything but my mom couldn't find one so she made me one. My mom is better than yours. If you don't know Mr Blobby, see here for giggles. And yeah, that's a 1.75 liter bottle from my dad. That's how my family does Christmas, ha.


My goal was to make most presents this year, which I succeeded in. I made this painting for my ma. She wanted something Georgia O'Keefe -ish. It reminded me how much I like painting. Maybe I'll do it more during 2013.
We laugh the same because
we're creepy like that.





And then we tried to take pictures to send to the grandparentals over in England but I started making silly faces and then no one could be serious and my dad took pics of my mom and I laughing and it was very apparent that the older I get, the more alike we are.




One hand-made blanket.
They're just so adorable. 
And then one of my wonderful friends got married and it was an amazing shin-dig full of so much love and happiness. I made them a blanket, which I worked really hard on and I'm fairly pleased with myself over it and I have a feeling I'm going to end up making a lot more as my mother has already placed two requests.








So with all that, I'm going to sign off and reflect a little bit and be back soon with my cliche New Years post.

Toodles!
Miss Georgia
x






No comments:

Post a Comment