Wednesday, January 9, 2013

For Lack of Better Words, Enter Witty and Sarcastic Title Here

So my last couple of posts have been absent of my usual biting sarcasm and ridiculous adventures, and for that I am truly sorry... hopefully I can redeem myself starting now. But life has been slightly on the uneventful side recently. It's also been kind of like a movie again - those times that are so ever so perfect even if only for a few brief moments, and you know you want them to last longer but if they did, they'd probably be ruined.

It all started at Pat's on Thursday night when it was time to watch the Fiesta Bowl. Unfortunately, K-State lost and there was tragedy in the air but I don't care! I'm still proud to be a Wildcat! So there. Rawr rawr rawr. And one of the boys sitting in front of us just happened to be cute and nerdy and charming and a gentlemen. But of course, my life is not a movie, so after he walked me home and kissed me goodnight and told me he wished I lived in Kansas City, he wandered off into the night to round up his belligerent friends. Part of me is kicking myself for not giving him my number, but the other part of me just says - hey, it was fun and probably would have ruined itself if it had become something more. Let's face it. Between my new job and school and all the other things I'm trying to get straightened out in my life, I don't even need that kind of distraction right now.

And yes, that's right. NEW JOB. So excited. I shall be serving at the Keltic Star Public House - Aggieville's first pub, and it has a British theme and all the comfort food of the homeland. I cannot wait to start, it's all I could hope for as I work my way through school.

So until next time, when hopefully something excited will have happened, I bid you toodles!
Miss Georgia

No comments:

Post a Comment